Whether it’s your front door, your patio door, or even a back door; doors play a significant role in the first impression that guests have when arriving at your Concord home. When you choose that it’s time to replace your doors, it generally means you are willing to enhance your home’s curb appeal or that you are just excited for a change in home atmosphere. Either way, replacement doors are a big decision and involve a few things to bear in mind. Lucky for you, the pros at Pella Windows and Doors have a few things to take into account before you determine the final new door style:
- Style with decorative hardware. Complete the style of your doorway with decorative hardware on your door, such as door hinges, bells, and knobs.
- Add a splash of color. Speaking of curb appeal, why not emphasize your door with a pop of color? Colors that go with your current paint scheme are great and uniform, but colors that provide conflict to your scheme can make your home look unique!
- Experiment with lighting. People often misjudge the functionality of lighting in an entryway. Whether you’re illuminating specific features, landscaping, or the door itself, suitable lighting can bring a whole look together and feel cozy and inviting to house guests.
- Enhance with plants. The power of greenery about a doorway can also make a wonderful first impression. Plants can draw attention to particular door details and distract attention away from other unpleasant features of a doorway.
- Try new accent features. There are many added features that can enhance a door, such as sidelights, decorative glass, small windows and more. With the perfect accents, your door and home can get a major facelift.
Welcome guests into your home with an attractive doorway and make a wonderful first impression. Stop by the Pella Windows and Doors showroom in Concord, give them a call at 603-225-1953 or plan an appointment online to work through all the options for getting replacement doors to enhance the look of your home.