The Delivery Coordinator plays a critical role in ensuring seamless product deliveries. This fast-paced position is responsible for all aspects of the delivery scheduling process and works closely with other departments in order to meet customer needs.
This role is one of the best entry points to jumpstart your career with Pella, one of the premier companies and brands within the home construction industry.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Full Benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and Life Insurance
- Positive, supportive, and fun team environment
- Responsible for coordinating and day to day scheduling of deliveries in order to meet customer need dates
- Coordinates Driver routes through the use of OMS(Order Management System) to ensure delivery efficiencies and driver productivity
- Coordinates with other departments to produce a seamless delivery process.
- Works closely with other departments to resolve issues related to deliveries.
- Manages daily workload through effective prioritization and communication
- High School Diploma or GED
- 6 months to 1-year related experience or training. Prior logistic experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication
- Strong Analytical, problem solving skills, project management and organizational skills.
- High integrity and strong business ethics
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience managing escalations with minimal management intervention
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
As an individually owned Pella branch we are committed to excellence, which has helped to propel Pella into one of the most successful window and door manufacturers in the U.S. and Canada. Pella Corporation is an innovative leader in creating a better view for homes and businesses by designing, testing, manufacturing and installing quality windows and doors for new construction, remodeling and replacement applications. Founded in 1925, Pella is a family-owned and professionally managed privately-held company, known for its history of innovation, making outstanding products, providing quality service and delivering on customer satisfaction. The company is committed to incorporating new technologies, increasing productivity and practicing environmental stewardship.
Apply today to learn about your future as a team member of Pella Windows and Doors!