Pella Boston Windows & Doors is currently looking for someone that is eager to engage with decision makers within the building and construction industry, architects and occasional affluent consumer, while also being a team-centric individual that is eager to support our experiences sales teams.
The ideal candidates will embrace their immersion within a world class training environment to learn all facets of Pella products, Pella Experience and the Pella sales process. A select few candidates will enter into our 12-18 month training program. During which, trainees will receive all the mentoring, tools and techniques necessary to emerge as a well prepared sales representative within any one of our three vertical career sales paths - commercial, trade and retail.
Every 3-4 months you will be exposed to a different aspect of the sales process with the expectation that you'll learn and master the skills within each segment prior to proceeding to the next level. You will be based out of 1 or our 3 E. MA experience centers/showrooms, with the possibility of rotating through all three locations. Within the showroom environment, you will receive direct training from our knowledgeable Pella team members, interact with all members of our various sales teams, and provide support to each sales channel.
We seek confident, outgoing and self-disciplined individuals who thrive on a challenge. We produce superior training, room for creative input and exciting, fast paced and fun work environment. We look for you to provide a competitive drive, an outgoing nature, and the interpersonal polish to educate visitors to our Experience Centers about Pella products and the Pella difference.
- Full Benefits package including Medical, Dental, vision, 401K and Life Insurance
- Quality engineered product solutions that are unmatched in the Window and Door industry
- Excellent Training programs and career development opportunities
- Reputation of the Pella Brand
- Diverse daily experiences - not a desk job!
- Maintain a world class image at our experience centers
- Maintain professional and polished appearance at all times
- Aid in coordinating onsite events
- Engage with visitors and carefully screen for qualified leads
- Timely and accurately capture all lead and sales transactions in our Pella database
- Master our appointment setting systems
- Professionally greet and engage with visitors in a learned consultative manner
- Quickly learn how to distinguish between a homeowner or trade professional, and tailor one's style and focus accordingly
- Comfortably and confidently answer inbound calls from past an potential customers
- Establish keep understand and differentiated aspects of our Pella product offering, and have a desire to educate visitors
- Desire to advance your Pella career into a field sales roles
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, Associates Degree (A.A.) from a two-year college or technical school
- Retail sales or related interpersonal experience preferred
- Some experience with the building materials industry a plus, a keen interest is a must
- Balance between self-motivation and team-centric disposition
- Passion to help individuals exceed their home improvement expectations
- Vast capacity to listen to the hopes and dreams of others and to formulate solutions that align with their aspirations
As an individually owned Pella branch we are committed to excellence, which has helped to propel Pella into one of the most successful window and door manufacturers in the U.S. and Canada. Pella Corporation is an innovative leader in creating a better view for homes and businesses by designing, testing, manufacturing and installing quality windows and doors for new construction, remodeling and replacement applications. Founded in 1925, Pella is a family-owned and professionally managed privately-help company, known for its history of innovation, making outstanding products, providing quality service and delivering on customer satisfaction. The company is committed to incorporating new technologies, increasing productivity and practicing environmental stewardship.
Apply today to learn about your future as a team member of Pella Windows and Doors!